- The total price quoted includes all applicable government taxes.
- You are required to pay the entire amount prior to the confirmation of your booking.
- There will be no refund for “No–Shows” or any partially unused flights.
- Each booking carries it's own set of rules & restrictions imposed by the airlines which includes conditions of carriage. For the purposes of your booking the most restrictive set of rules apply to every flight that is part of your trip.
- To avail of infant fares, an infant must be under 24 months throughout the entire itinerary you are booking. This includes both onward and return journeys. If the infant is 24 months or above on the return journey, you’ll need to make a separate booking using a child fare.
- Infants must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age.
- As per the airline rules, the standard check-in time begins 2 hours before departure for domestic flights and 3 hours before departure for International flights.
- For Air India flights the check–in time is 3 hours before departure and is at the International Terminal.
- The passenger needs to check-in at least 2 hrs prior departure for Air India and Air India Express Domestic flights and 3 hours prior departure for Air India and Air India Express International flights , else the reservation will be canceled and passenger will be considered as a no show.
- Infants must have valid proof–of–age documents showing that the infant is less than two years old.
- Green Outdoors can assist you with amendments to most bookings. Please reach out to your assigned account manager. In some cases, though, you'll need to contact the airline directly.
- Every booking made on Agency is subject to amendment charges levied by the airline, which may vary by flight and booking class.
- If you amend your booking, you will be charged the difference in fare, if any, applicable when the amendment is made. However if the new fare is lower than the Original fare, difference in the amount will not be refunded, but the rebooking charges as applicable will be collected.
- We’ll collect the difference in fare, if any, applicable when the amendment is made.
- Depending on the airline’s policy, some booked fares may not be amended.
- All bookings made through us, can also be amended by calling up the Airline Call Center directly.
- Every booking made on GOEPL is subject to cancellation charges levied by the airline, which may vary by flight and booking class.
- Some booked fares may be non-refundable per the specific airline's policy.
- GOEPL cancellation charges: Over and above the airline cancellation charges, Agency will levy Rs 50 per passenger per domestic air segment and Rs 250 per passenger per international air segment for each online cancellation.
- Only cancellation requests made on telephonic through our customer support shall be entertained. GOEPL shall not be liable to entertain any cancellation requests made through any other medium including but not limited to sms, e–mail.
- For e–tickets, if your cancellation request is made less than 3 hours before departure, you'll need to contact the airline directly to get your reservation cancelled.
- It is mandatory to contact GOEPL for all refunds, as the airline will not be able to refund your tickets booked at GOEPL.
- If you need a refund for paper tickets, please send them back to us. Your tickets must reach us within 48 hours of the time of cancellation so that we can get them endorsed by the airline for you.
- If your paper ticket gets lost or damaged, the airline will not be able to process a refund request.
- All cancellations made directly with the Airline need to be intimated to GOEPL by Email or Phone in order to initiate the refunds process.
- Processing times for cancellation and refund requests vary.
- Refunds will be processed within 48 hrs in case of bookings made through deposit account and 2 weeks in case of bookings processed by Credit Card.
- Refunds will be processed after deducting applicable charges from airlines and GOEPL Cancellation charges - Rs.50 per segment in case of Domestic Air Ticket & Rs.250 per segment in case of International Air Ticket.
- In case the refund is not processed within the time line, please contact GOEPL immediately.
- While processing the refunds, the incentive will be reversed back in case the date of travelling is for future date in addition to the Airlines Cancellation charges & Agency Cancellation charges.