Hotel Booking Policy
Your hotel has laid down some rules, and it's our job to let you know what they are.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into this hotel.
- Check-in time is 14 pm and check-out time is 11 am. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and the hotel might charge you extra for it.
- Your stay does not include additional personal expenses like telephone charges, meals that aren't part of your meal plan, any hotel services you use (like laundry and room service) or tips. The hotel will charge you directly for these when you're checking out.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a 'couple' if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Agency will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods e.g. Christmas, New Year's Eve etc... All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- Government has levied service tax on hotel room charges effective on stays from 1st May 2011. This tax may be required to be settled directly at the hotel.
- If you cancel within 48 hours before Check-In, you will incur 100.0% of your total stay.
- Only those cancellation requests which are made on the phone to our customer support team shall be entertained. GOEPL shall not be liable to entertain any cancellation requests made directly to the hotel without intimating GOEPL and also through any other medium including, but not limited to, SMS or e-mail.
- If you don't show up at the hotel, you'll still be charged the entire amount.
Modifications & Refunds:
- GOEPL doesn't support changes and modifications of bookings once they're confirmed.
- Don't call the hotel directly for reservation changes or cancellations. The hotel's agents can't make changes to or process refunds for these specially-negotiated rates.
- We take at least 15 working days to process refunds for bookings cancelled.
- Your bank may debit its own separate charges from refunds made to your credit card or bank account.